How You Can Get Involved
Inspiration to Be Kind:
- Inspiring Stories: Read personal stories people have shared about real-life acts of kindness and get inspired to pay it forward
- Kindness Ideas: Want to do something kind, but just can't think of what to do? You're in luck! Get lots of creative kindness ideas here and you can search based on whatever themes inspire you.
- Newsletters: Receive inspiration in your inbox with Kindness Daily or Kindness Weekly newsletters
Join the Kindness Revolution:
- Share Your Story: Tell us of a kind act you've done, experienced, or even heard of and share your personal story to inspire others
- Get Smiles Cards: Print Smile Cards or order some pre-printed ones to accompany your acts of kindness and keep the spirit going
- Join Smile Groups: Commit to doing one act of kindness a week and share your stories with others who are doing the same. Help encourage other people's kindness journeys by commenting on their stories or gifting them 'Karma Bucks' to inspire everyone to continue spreading smiles.
- Ask the Kindness Experts: Contact our team if you need a kindness idea or have any questions that aren't already answered
- One-A-Day: Step up your commitment to being kind - order a Smile Deck featuring 52 kindness ideas and commit to doing a new one each day or one each week!
Support the Spirit of Kindness:
- Volunteer to Ship Smile Cards: You buy the stamps, we'll send you all the other supplies and the minimum commitment is to ship 10 orders per week. If you're interested in joining the kindness revolution, drop us a line.
- Sponsor Smile Cards: Someone has paid for your cards, as an act of kindness. You can also pay it forward for the next person by making a donation
The Cupcake Connection. (May 23, 2013)
Meredith's Letter From the Post Office (May 18, 2013)
One Candle at a Time (May 14, 2013)
Found on the NYC Subway (May 11, 2013)
My Smile Deck Week (May 11, 2013)
More Stories >>
Idea of the Week
Read more in our weekly newsletter.
Need help with ideas? Ask our kindness experts!